Monday, September 19, 2011

Chunky Monkey Thighs

Let me apologize in advance for not having a personal recipe or lengthy post ready for you - but for the past few days, I was down in South Carolina visiting the BFF, Lauren!


And the BFF's handsome-adorable-squeezable-tickletastic-chunkalicious-sweet-as-sugar munchkin... Holt!



Actually, perhaps 'meatball' is a better term... considering his thighs have to be physically jammed into his Bumbo seat in order for them to fit.


Man oh man.

I wish I could have giant thighs and still be the cutest thing the world has ever seen.

Then I could spend my days mowing through these Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Pass the Sushi:


...with a side of these Dark Chocolate Mint Crackle Cookies from Simply Scratch:


...right after I have this Pizza Nutella from Diethood:


... and this Back to School Cinnamon Bread from Scarletta Bakes:


I mean... is that really too much to ask?

6 comments:

  1. hahha he is soooo cute, and I love your photos..
    desserts are nom-nom..very very delicious looking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet!! We miss you like crazy, Aunt Maggie! XOXO, Tyler, Lauren, Willow, Holt and Sergeant Solnosky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the thighs sentiment :-) Then Nutella Pizza could be allowable for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. The information you provided is useful to all of us. Keep on posting like this. Thanks for sharing
    painting services in Bangalore
    Pest control services in bangalore
    Packers And Movers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

If you have a question or problem you can also feel free to email me at vittlesandbits@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...